ver the years, I realized that many of my clients simply needed assistance with
planning, re-arranging their existing furnishings, move-ins, home staging and other consulting services.
While most designers were still focused on product sales, I began training to become a truly "full service" designer. In my previous firm, I became one of the very first certified designers in Colorado Springs. In 2001 I traveled to Florida to train with Carole Talbott and completed the intensive training to become a Certified Visual Coordinator.
Whether you are starting with a "naked room," a fully decorated room or a cluttered room, my experience, knowledge and color coordination will provide you with affordable design solutions that you will love.
My commitment to you:
• Oversee your entire design project with respect, integrity and professionalism.
• Work closely with you to give you the design, look and feel you desire.
• Stay in constant contact with you and answer all your questions.
• Work with you to find the best vendors and stay within your budget.
• Maximize space planning and the functionality of your home.
• Treat you and your family as a close friend or colleague.
• Respect your home, lifestyle and privacy.
• Listen closely to your desires and make suggestions on how to achieve them.
Certified Visual Coordinator and Interior Designer
I offer academic, certified and professional experience to serve all my clients with sensitivity, paying close attention to all your needs, ideas and preferences to achieve your ultimate satisfaction.
I got your thank you note, but I’m the one who should be thanking you. I love the ‘new look.’ It’s a breath of fresh air and just what I wanted. I’m really looking forward to doing the bedroom!